Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2009 home garden pictures.







My tomato babies and pepper babies getting a sun bath. We have 3 days of sun coming up. That will be very nice to get some garden work done and get those starts in bigger pots.
















Some recent babies getting a sun bath.















My first tomatoes and cucumbers of the year. Look at that Armenian cucumber I forgot on the vine, it was 3 pounds! The sun golds were the first tomatoes to ripen as usual.











A pumpkin hiding in the shade.





A basket for a friend. I just love patty pan saucer squash.









My nephew helping with the green house he put quiet a bit of it together.













My handsome hubby holding up our bounty for the day, left those on the vine too long too.

No comments:

Post a Comment